Saturday, April 7, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 134

I came home last night to a yellow official looking note from school. UhOh. Apparently, Faith went along with what a friend told her to do which was to sit on a boy's legs as the other girl was sitting on his back. Faith made the wrong choice and sat on his legs. She had been sent to her room until I had come home and ended up cleaning her room and making me a love note among other things. She was downcast about how I would react. I could see that in the end she understood what she did wrong and what would have been the better choice. It almost seemed appropriate timing to have her do something not good to make the point of Easter that much more. As I contemplate her sin, I am going to spend some time reflecting on my own sins, ask for forgiveness and praise God for sending his son, Jesus so my sins could be washed away.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this; While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment