Monday, April 16, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 143

As I was doing my final preparations for my first faithbooking workshop at Wilson United Methodist Church, an obstacle came up. I had it in my head that I wanted to finish the workshop by playing the song Overcome by Jeremy Camp but I went to bed frustrated with Itunes because it was giving me an error message. I went to bed praying that it would all turn out well. In the morning, I got the same error message. Oh No! What to do?! So, I decided to at the least go on the internet and find the lyrics to the song. Praise the Lord! I found the song with lyrics on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRCFRenm91k&feature=related
The Lord provided again and always will.
Psalm 34:1 I will extol the Lord at all times, his praise will always be on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment