Saturday, April 14, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 141

Affirmations are like positive prayers and when said and thought of often can work on your heart and soul. It's the power of your own mind that God has given you. I was looking at Psalms this morning and found a perfect affirmation that I believe is the key to everything else, focusing on the Lord. It is a recurrent idea that keeps coming up in bible study after bible study. Conquering fears, overcoming challenges of life, loving and forgiving others and everything will happen when we set the Lord before us always. This is one of those scriptures you must put on your bathroom mirror, at the kitchen table, in the car and everywhere. This goes to the top of my to-do list! Do you have the Lord set before you always?
Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment