Monday, April 9, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 136

I talked to my kids the other day about the analogy of the spaghetti and the sauce and although my son was a bit stoic with an "uh-huh", Faith was a bit more interested. This apparently sunk in as this weekend as we were on a drive down into town she excitedly says I have got a good one. So, I asked her to go on and she tells me we are like the lemons in lemonade and our sin makes us sour but Jesus is the sugar and makes us better. I was both amazed and proud of my 9 year old daughter for coming up with her own analogy. So, the lemons have been bought and we will be making lemonade. I will, of course, take some picutures so that she can make her own faithbooking page about her lemonade analogy. I can't wait to share that one with you! Ask the Lord to sweeten you today and make you better.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who love me and gave himeself for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment