Monday, April 2, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 130

I have much to do in preparing for my upcoming workshops at two different churches starting in April and May. It's so wonderful that I have actually gotten to this point. I was talking with my hair stylist yesterday who has contemplated for many years to take her business out of her home and have her own salon. My question to her was, "what are you afraid of?". She fears it will fail and in the end they will loose money. I told her she just has to dream and write it down like I have been instructed to do from my master mind group. Believing you can do it and with God's help it is possible. So, as I am in the final preparations for my first workshops, I am praising God for getting me this far and am going to continue to beleive that it will be gloriously successful.
1Corinthians 9 However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment