Tuesday, April 10, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 137

In preparing for the review of our bible study, Fearless by Max Lucado, I have been thinking a lot about fear and some of the things touched on in this study. I am finding that trust is the key antidote for fear. How hard is it for us to trust? I think it really is a day by day, moment by moment kind of thing. Trust is something that we have to ask for help with. Call on the Holy Spirit to fill us with faith each day. I think of the time I was in the hospital before Faith was born and feel like that what I felt was the ultimate in trust. I had peace and an assurance that everything was going to be alright. That was the Holy Spirit working in me. There have been other times since that I have felt the peace descend upon me but it isn't everyday. I want to trust and be filled with faith everyday and I know with that will be my courage. Thank you Lord for giving me what I need. I need to trust more and fear less. Help me to drink in the trust and pour out the love of you with courage and confidence.
John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment