Sunday, April 15, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 142

It is the 100 year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic today. In thinking on this, I am so comforted by the thought that people do matter. Even a hundred years later, though we don't know specifically who these people were, we feel compassion and sadness for what they had to go through. Nobody wants to go out tragically, but we cannot escape tragedy in this world. Thankfully, we have an awesome God who can take tragic events like this and use them for good. I have not personally had to deal with a tragic event but I will not worry about it. I will continually prepare myself by cementing in my faith with a solid foundation that will not be shaken. Is your faith growing day by day or are you at a standstill?
Isaiah 28:16 See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment