Tuesday, April 24, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 151

My long weekend trip to San Antonio with my mom and sister was a wonderful time of renewal just getting away from it all and having fun with each other and catching up but there were the not so good parts as well that I will share more of in the days to come. I am thankful to God for giving us this opportunity each year to come together and I pray that we can stay more connected to each other throughout the year until the next trip. Now, it's back to reality, the work is piling up at work, the laundry and housecleaning are calling out to me and Faith's hair needs some washing. LOL! Praise God for our times of renewal and prayers for the catching up parts afterwards. Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment