Wednesday, April 4, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 131

Last night as I prayed with the family in Faith's room as is our custom, Faith interrupted saying can I say something. I had forgot she likes to say her little prayer, "I love you God, I love you Jesus, I love you Holy Spirit" "please keep us healthy and safe throughout the night". That is her normal prayer but she added in a very excited way. "and please, please let us have a snow day" and without any hesitation Tristan chimed in with agreement. You never know what you will get with weather here in the Spring so we wouldn't know until the morning. Well God answered their prayers and has given them a snow day. It's not a lot of snow out there but it could accumulate throughout the day so... It is just a joy to see the excitement a snow day brings. What I would give to be back in school and not working?! Well, I will take that joy of theirs and let it seep into my heart even though I have to battle the roads and head to work.
Psalm 4:7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment