Friday, March 2, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 99

Ever feel like someone is trying to keep you from doing what you are supposed to do? I have been getting that sense a lot lately with all that has been dumped on me. It seems like when one body part that's been hurting starts getting better another starts hurting. I discussed this a bit at my mastermind group as we talked about any obstacles that are getting in our way. I know the devil is working overtime to stop me from moving forward with this ministry. And when you are really trying hard to work for the Lord, the devil does that much more to you. Having an awareness of this is probably the most powerful piece to keeping my sanity at this point. My Lord can give me all the strength, peace and resilience that I need but I have to be continually asking for it and putting my focus onto God. It's tough to do when you have too many phone calls to return, emails to go through, answers to find, training others to help you and keep it all organized and keep them prioritized. Ugh. It a giant juggling act and things are going to fall to the ground but I have to keep my focus on God and let his strength and peace fill me so I can be the best juggler I can be. Do you feel pulled at both ends? Open your bible and find the strength and peace to endure.
Phillipians 4:13 I can do everything through him who give me strength.
Phillipians

No comments:

Post a Comment