Sunday, March 11, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 108

Good News is always a wonderful delight. I got some unexpected good news at my job this week when one of the IT guys came and told me I was getting duo monitors this weekend. I have never worked with duo monitors so it will take a little getting use to but I can imagine how much easier it will be to navigate between all my windows and opened programs. I am sure my productivity will increase with this new feature. This good news made me think of the ultimate good news of Jesus Christ. I felt that same way after accepting Christ, giddy with excitement. I am so grateful to God for not giving up on me and for finally receiving and accepting the good news he offers all of us. Just like God, we cannot give up on giving the good news to those around us. It may not happen today or tomorrow but we have to continually help fertilize the ground where the seed has been planted. Share some good news today and share in their delight.
Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

No comments:

Post a Comment