Saturday, March 24, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 121

Faith and I were in the spa last night for a breif time. I say breif because she is having fears that creep out when we go outside into the spa at night. This time it was different noises she would hear. So, I asked her are you afraid and she shook her head 'yes'. I told her than we need to pray so I started praying out loud. At one point she said, "can I talk now". That brought a smile to my face. It was a wonderful moment to see her praying out loud about her fears with the stars shinning down on us. She even prayed for a friend of hers who does not believe in Jesus. What a joy it was to hear her heart. Thank you Lord for these joy-filled moments of seeing into the heart of my daughter and seeing you in there.
Ephesians 3:17...so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment