Thursday, March 22, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 119

Excitement is running through my veins. I have my first outside workshop set up for April 15th. It's a one-time kind of workshop based on John 16:33. The photos used for this workshop can be of your Easter celebration. God has even provided a great song to go along with the workshop by Jeremy Camp. My dream is becoming a reality! God is so good. Anyone can attend these workshops so if you are here in town, you are welcome to join us on April 15th. I will post more details on my calendar of events page or you can email me. This isn't the most optimal photo of the project but you get the idea. The photos in the project are only temporary until we go through Easter and I can add my Easter photos. I have other paper options to suit your tastes as well. I am praising God for his continual guidance and faithfulness as I go along this journey with this ministry.
John 16:33 "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment