Friday, March 30, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 127

My son has started the process of learning to drive. He's taken his classes, passed the written test and now has his driving permit. He continues with driving time with an instructor and than driving with either myself or Dad for at least 50 hours in the next year. I have been excited for him about it all and I wonder if at some point maybe when he really does get behind the wheel when the worries and fears will start creeping in. So, I am planning ahead which is not like me. LOL. I am going to be prepared for these worries and fears and head them right off with the power of the Holy Spirit and God's Word. I am going to make a list of scriptures and create a prayer card too that I can review and read everyday to help put those worries and fears in their place. Is there something on your horizon that you can prepare for?
Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God."

No comments:

Post a Comment