Wednesday, March 7, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 104

I am word person whether it be spoken or written. Words can pierce my heart like nothing else. Words when spoken in a sincere way really have a way with me. Not so much if someone says 'good job'. But something out of the norm and sincere can be really a powerful encourager. God worked through my manager yesterday during our meeting about my overloaded workload. She praised me saying, "Wow, Janine I am really impressed!" Apparently, despite all the extra stuff loaded onto me I am handling it all very well. Oh no does that mean nothing will change. Thankfully, yes and no. The workload isn't going away but we did brainstorm some ideas to help alleviate some of it. So, I am thankful for these words of praise that are encouraging to me and thankful to God for letting me know through my manager that I am doing well. It's time to pay the praise forward... Who am I going to spot light today and sincerely praise?
Proverbs 27:2 Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment