Wednesday, March 21, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 118

Every night during the week, I come home and my daughter joyfully runs to greet me with a clinging I have missed you kind of hug. Sometimes I have been annoyed by it only because my hands are full of my stuff I am bringing in and I haven't had the chance to put it all down so I can properly hug her back. I think that when we enter the next life, Jesus will be there waiting for us with his arms open wide ready to give us a big welcoming hug but how ready will I be to give that hug back. Our hearts need to be constantly worked on in this. Because life throws at us all kinds of challenges and tribulations, we can let our hearts go sour or be hardened. We can choose to let life rule over us or be focused on the one true God of the universe who gave us his son so that we may be with him forever. Are you ready to greet Jesus with open arms?
Psalm 79:13 Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment