Tuesday, March 20, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 117

A little bit of finacial worrying go to me yesterday. It's one of those months with my upcoming workshops to prepare for, my daughter's birthday and my trip to visit with my sister and mom coming up next month, I was feeling a little worried about how I am I going to manage all these extra expenses. By bed time last night, I finally realized what I had been doing and said a prayer asking God to just take it away. He has always provided so I don't know why I worry about it. Yes, we may have to cut back on eating out and the little extras like a trip to Coldstone Creamery but 'tis just a season of less to help us appreciate the mores. So, thanks to God for helping take the worries from me. Is there something you are worrying about? Take it and put it in God's very faithful hands.
Phillipians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment