Thursday, March 29, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 126

One word can mean so much. I have a workshop all ready to go based on John 16:33 that I originally designed to be used for Easter photos. The constructive critisim at my master mind group on this workshop was it's after Easter, why not do something geared towards Mother's Day so that people could make a gift out of it if they want. That was a good point as they want this first workshop to be successful. So, I went home feeling these doubts and wondering how I could tweek this workshop. I didn't come up with much after a while so I told God that I would let him work on me in my sleep. A fresh perspective in the morning with a brain that is awake and ready to go can do wonders along with the Holy Spirit leading me. The word "overcome" which is a stand out word in this verse and the workshop project started coming into my head again and again so I looked in the concordance for overcome and overcomes and read each verse with that word. That word right there is the gift! I am excited about this first workshop and will keep praying that God will lead others to it and that it is successful.
Rev 3:21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment