Friday, March 16, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 113

Value. How much do you feel valued? I know that I am of great value to God because of what Jesus did on the cross for me and that keeps me grounded. I realized how much of a struggle it is at my job because I don't feel valued. I don't think they realize all that I do and if I was suddenly not there anymore what that would do. Not that I would ever just up and quit but the time has definitely come to seek out other job opportunites that will not be a hinderance to my goals and dreams for this ministry. I leave for the day with a sense of pride in all that I did but am discouraged at the same time because I don't feel like they care or value me or my work. I feel like God has been slowly but surely trying to tell me it's time to go elsewhere. Have courage and get into a part-time job that will not hinder my ministry efforts and know that God will take care of the financial side of providing. I have to get past the fears of what's next and how will it play out for me and my family. God values me and I will go wherever he leads me.
Luke 12:32 "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom."

No comments:

Post a Comment