Wednesday, March 14, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 111

Yesterday was a typical day at work. I was deep in work for hours before I realized I hadn't taken my morning break and it was now past lunch time. Mondays are always like that it seems... I along with a couple others got a duo-monitor set up this past weekend. It is such a good thing. With all the programs I have to have open and be in, this should have been a reality a long time sooner. But I have it now and am thanking God for this little blessing that makes my work productivity that much better. It seems like such a little thing in the scheme of things but when we can praise God for the little things too that's when you really start seeing God's handiwork in every aspect of your life. Find a small thing today and give praise to God for it.
Proverbs 15:16 Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment