Friday, March 23, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 120

My acupunture appointment last week did help. The swelling in my foot had gone away but I was still feeling the numbness so I knew that it was not all better. It was great to be without the swelling for 5 days but yesterday I think I set my foot down in such a way coming down the stairs at work that it set off the swelling again. By the time I was sitting in my class at church that night, my foot was throbbing and my shoe was feeling very snug. I held back the tears as I came home and got right to the IB profin and ice pack which helped releive it but it came right back in the middle of the night. With the pain returning, discouragement was starting to seep in but this morning I just looked down at a sheet of encouraging scriptures that I had come up with and read Romans 8:18. It was exactly what I needed so I am praising God for his help and presense even in the midst of the pains of life.
Romans 8:18 "...consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

No comments:

Post a Comment