Saturday, March 31, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 128

Some fears can be a good thing. My son had his first driving lesson with Day yesterday. Apparently, he was doing pretty good so Dad asked him to drive home. They were at the parking lot at his school which is about 2 miles from home. Dad apparently had to do some pushing to convince him that he could do it. I asked Tristan about it after dinner and he said he was terrified. I loved the honesty! I asked him if he broke out into a cold sweat. Oh yeah. He spewed out something about people could die. Ahaaaaa. Like I said some fears can be good. Let's just call this more of a very healthy respect for life and the possible consquences of your actions. Thank you God for giving Tristan the courage to conquer the fear but always keep in him that healthy respect.
Genesis 28:15 "Know that I am with you and will keep you wherever you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment