Thursday, June 7, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 195

It's been on my mind and heart where this ministry is going as you already know. After lots of thought and prayer and discussing this with my hubbie, I am at peace with what I now know is the correct mindset. I joined the business mastermind group in January to be in a group that would be helpful in giving me ideas, encouragement and guidance. It did do that but I have also found that it made me think of this ministry more as a business and how to generate money. I have looked at it from all angles and find it's just not possible to do enough workshops to make the kind of money I am making at my current job. My dream of doing my scrapbooking as a business and having it be my full-time job is not feasible. This is a ministry to help women and that's what it will be. Where God takes it, I will follow. Thanks to the Lord for giving my husband the words of encouragement, wisdom and guidance that I needed to steer my course where God wants it to be.
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment