Friday, June 1, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 189

I was  listening to the radio as I drove to work yesterday and they had an exclusive interview with Jeremy Camp about my current favorite song of his and where he got the idea from. The song is "Overcome". He said he met and spoke to a man from New Life Church right here in Colorado Springs and found out he had written this song after the tragic shooting at the church. That church has gone through some challenging ordeals with the shooting and the scandal regarding the lead pastor but they have overcome and are still thriving. With Jesus, we too can overcome just at the song says. Listen to the song here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhmcmpX4Zn4&feature=related  It is a wonderful song of worship so listen when you can really listen to the words and worship the Lord. Like another current favorite song of mine says, "love has come, love has won." Let the love of God fill you up today and all the days to come.
Galations 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment