Friday, June 15, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 203

My thoughts are with the fire fighters battling the big fire up by Ft Collins and now with the Lake George fire down here. We pray for their safety and for rain to help put this fire out. I heard yesterday the scope of the fire up by Ft Collins is over 80 acres. A friend at work put that into a perspective I could understand. It's like all of Washington DC. OH MY! I just stood their with the shock of realizing how big that is. We lived near DC when I was 17 so I have been out there. When things are so big and so overwhelming, who can overcome it? That's right only God. Praise be to God the creator of all things who has the power to overcome all things. Please continue to pray and remember everything is according to His timing and His plan. When big things are on your path, look up.
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a theif. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment