Saturday, June 23, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 211

So today was a first! I asked my hubbie if he would help me color my hair. Never in our 16+ years of marriage have I asked him to do anything like this but my shoulders are just not doing well and I can't lift my arms above my head like that for long and forget trying to do the back. I didn't do such a good job last time and had my hair dresser cleaned up the mess I made. Summertime is just higher expense time so I had to sacrifice getting my hair done by a professional and pay the $8 for a box of color and ask my hubbie to do it. I have to say it was a good little bonding experience and my husband's attention to detail was a big plus. He did a great job! So, I am praising God for the joy of sharing something with my hubbie that we haven't done together before.
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment