Sunday, June 3, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 191

My yougest will join my oldest today and start their week long adventure at their church camp. I have mixed feelings as I do feel a bit of worry for my youngest and how she things will go for her during the week. My other feelings have to do with how quiet it will be in the house without them both. Just me and my hubbie. Hmmmm. I am praising God for this upcoming week as an opportunity to have a one-on-one camp with my hubbie. It will be a good refreshing thing for our marriage. So though it's bittersweet and a little worrisome with both my kids leaving us for a week, I am looking forward to the time for renewal and peace. My prayer is all the kids at camp this week stay safe, sunburn-free, enjoy the experiences and open their hearts to the Lord.
Phillipians 4: 6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving. present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment