Sunday, September 30, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenged-Day 310

I got wrapped up this morning in a task of putting together a powerpoint that I can use to tell about my calling to be a bibilical counselor and the help and support I will need. I spoke with my biggest fan and supportor, my Mom on Saturday and explained to her about the NCCA accredited school and program and my desire to get the first Phase of the program paid so I could focus on the study and start the saving for the remaining cost of the program. She said she would gladly loan me $1000 if I could get the other $500. So, I decided to put together a powerpoint presentation to share with my Dad and my family and friends to let them know what was going to be happening and what I am going to be needing on this journey. I feel at peace knowing that God will bring the funds to me to get this started and that all the needs along the way like the 25 people needed for case studies will be provided. Lord, thank you for filling me with the faith to say with you I can do it!
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment