Tuesday, September 18, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 298

I didn't sleep so well last night. May be partly hormonal but is also because my shoulders and a pain in my ankle towards the top of my foot woke me up too. I have been researching the possiblity of arthritis being what is happening to me. My joints have been recently cracking and popping a lot so I started researching and determined its either osteoarthritis or rhematoid arthritis. I am going to keep a log of all my symptoms for two week and see what that may tell and of course will pray for the Lord's healing and guidance. I don't think they mentioned arthritis at my shoulder doctor, just tendonitis but I do know I have some osteoarthritis from my sternal-cavical joint seperation when I fell back in 2009. It has recently been acting up as well? It's a mystery! I do love to try solving mysteries and am resourceful but working with a not-so-great night sleep has effected my brain this morning. So, let me just praise God for waking up to a new day and pray this new day will bring all that I with the Lord's help can bring it.
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment