Wednesday, September 26, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 306

Do you believe in coincidences? I am not a fan of coincidence especially after watching the movie with Mel Gibson about the aliens. My shoulder pain last week led me to doing some research on natural alternatives for osteoarthritis. I went and got a calcium-magnesium fizz supplement and am adding a glucosamine-MSM combo powder supplement to it. I began it on Saturday and my shoulder pain has been considerably less. I actually slept without going to bed with an ice pack for several  nights and only last night decided to get one in the middle of the night because I ended up wide awake thinking about too many things and noticed my left shoulder blade area was slightly throbbing. In any case, I am thrilled with not having the constant pain and having to ice and heat my shoulders almost constantly. I prayed to God for an answer towards relief, for healing, for anything to help and he led me to this. No, I don't think it's a coincidence or by my own efforts. I give all the glory to God. Thank you Lord for the relief of my shoulder pain!
Romans 8:32 "He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"

No comments:

Post a Comment