Sunday, September 23, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 303

Praising the Lord for my wonderful family. Despite the pain in my shoulders and all that entails, they are supportive and loving. Chronic pain is no fun and it certainly can change how you feel. I feel like at times I am the Wicked Witch of the East and at other times like a doormat saying just leave me alone. But as I doubled-over in pain yesterday as I was opening the bottom veggie drawer in the fridge, my sweet daughter came over and started rubbing my back asking if I was okay. Tears came to me at that point because it's been too much to bare and it was time to release some pent up emotion about not having my normal day-to-day ability. I don't know what the future will bring with this pain but I do know my family is awesome and my God is awesome and with their help I will get through it.
Romans 8:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment