Saturday, September 29, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 309

Despite my calling from God to be a biblical counselor, doubts and fears about my capabilities keep creeping up. Thankfully, with prayer and God's word, I am able to conquer those creeping up doubts and fears about myself. Can I overcome my audiotory processing issue? Yes. Can I make a person comfortable to talk with me about everything? Yes. Can I let go and let God? Yes. All things are possible with God. I got an email from Fuller Seminary with a message that helped me strengthen my faith and conquer my doubts and fears yesterday. I listened to the full sermon that Dr Richard J Mouw gave for the 65th anniversary of Fuller Seminary and found that we really can't imagine what our future will hold. Those questions often asked in an interview or in setting goals for yourself: where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years? I cannot imagine it! Neither did Fuller Seminary when they started back in 1947 imagine how much they would accomplish for Christ nor how things would change thanks to more knowledge. God will set our coarse and give us more than we can ask for or imagine. This scripture from Ephesians will be my mantra, my goal, my inspiration. Through God and by God, will I be equipped to fufill his purpose. I am excited to start my studies on becoming a biblical counselor and will keep my faith in the Lord that he will give me all I need to fulfill his purpose.
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurabley more than all we ask or imagine, accoriding to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Chirst Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment