Tuesday, September 25, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 305

As I listened to the women in my bible study last night recount how their summer was, I was awed by how unique all our circumstances were from me and my job stuff, one with unexpected death, one with a summer filled with weddings, one with a good fun summer and one with people coming in and out of her home all summer. The great part about all of this is how we just listened to each other with validation, support and encouragement. It was good to be back with these wonderful ladies. I laughed to myself on the way home thinking how did I end up with this group of older ladies. Oh, yeah, I started it. In looking back in my life, I always seem to have younger friends or older friends and not so much the same-age friends. But no matter the age or stages of life my friends are in, I am thankful to God for them. Praises to our awesome God for bringing friendships into our lives.
Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment