Thursday, September 6, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 286

Ah, the interview process. It is not a favorite of mine. Although, I have prepped for all the typical questions, it was those hypothetical ones that had me shaking in my boots. I am thinking I did the best I could do. I went back over one of those hypotheticals with my hubbie and he said that would have been the answer
he would have given. Of course, it came out better when I told him because I had been thinking about it for several hours. But the answer was there. Hopefully, they saw it through my rambling thought processing of an answer. I get to do it all over again today with another panel of people. I think this time I may write down the key word for each question so I don't end up taking a tangent on my answer and not getting back to answering what they asked. I feel very honored to have found out that I am one of 4 remaining candidates. I feel like I am living a reality TV show where people get voted off, like Survivor. I am fighting for survival to get this job. The good news is I will probably find out fairly quickly if I make it to the final two because the final two get to do another panel interview next week. Whew! It is a very thorough process they have done trying to find the right person for the job and I told them so. It says something good about the place I want to work for which happens to be my church. But in the end, it will be God's will that is done. Thank you Lord for this opportunity at my church and though only one can get the job, I pray that each of us feel blessed as I do for having come this far.
Psalm 105: 1-2 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!

No comments:

Post a Comment