Friday, September 7, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 287

As I was heading to my second interview yesterday, I was not feeling so good. I was feeling naseua for about that last couple hours thanks to hormones. Ugh. So, as I walked into the church for my second interview I said a quick prayer for the right words, to be able to focus on giving the answer and not ramble and for my stomach to calm down. God is so good. I left my second interview feeling much better about what I said, how I said it and how I came across. At the end, they asked if there were any questions they didn't ask that I wanted to bring up. My gut told me to speak up about my commitment to Christ and how I came to know him. So, I ended up telling them my testimony. One of the ladies commented on how powerful a testimony it is. I look to my left where the HR guy is sitting and he is in tears. Wow! So, I think maybe I left there making an impression and hopefully it was a good one. If you haven't heard or read my testimony it is on my blog under My Testimony tab. The HR guy who has been involved in each of the 3 interviews so far commented that I was a new Janine. I said everything is the same inside that today it just came right. I was more confident, more comfortable, more at peace and just generally delighted and honored to be one of those final four candidates and my stomach naseua was gone. Thank you Lord for filling me up with all the right stuff!
Romans 10:10 “By believing from the heart, you obtain true righteousness; by confessing the faith with your lips you are saved”.

No comments:

Post a Comment