Wednesday, September 12, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 292

We have been watching the show called Master Chef as a family and watched the season finale last evening. This season was inspiring to watch the ultimate winner who is blind. Like all of us at one point or another, she was not as confident as she should have been. But she persevered and got her confidence back in gear and won the competition. It was an inspiration to watch. No one in my family is that into cooking. We are what I would call get-by cooks, just trying to pull something for dinner every night. But I have been inspired to try my hand at more challenging cooking. There was an episode in which they had the challenge of making 3 different kinds of souffles. No one in my family has ever tried a souffle so I think I am going to get some recipes and stuff together and make it a family competition. I am sure the challenge of living in the thin air of Colorado may be tough to overcome when it comes to souffles but I think it will be a fun and bonding experience for us. I will, of course, take photos and create a scrapbook page to commemorate the activity. So, if you have a good souffle recipe, send it my way. Bon appetit and praise God for the wonderful creations we can make using all the foods he has given us.
Genesis 1: 29 And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment