Monday, October 1, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 311

On Friday, my team lead at work learned that I had not had a review in over 2 years nor any kind of pay increase. She also learned how close I came to getting the job at my church. She became very motivated because she does not want to lose me. She said she spoke to Janie and would reminder her to speak with Mr Kumar. So, after walking in this morning, my team lead comes over to my desk and tells me she wasn't sure Janie would remember so she took it upon herself to speak with Mr Kumar about me and how I have been totally overlooked for over 2 years. He told her to email him so when he gets back to India he can get this taken care of. I am very grateful to her for speaking up for me and hopefully getting the ball rolling and getting a well-deserved pay increase. Thank you Lord for those people in our lives that are our fans and will do whatever it takes to help us.
Psalm 130: 5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment