Wednesday, October 10, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 320

Lord, I am singing your praises today for the miracle you have given us in the healing of Navah. This 4-year-old girl has been suffering with tumors up and down her spine for the last year or so. I recently got news that the cancer came back and even worse and that they didn’t think she had long to live. Yesterday, my co-worker who is friends with Navah’s family came rushing into see me at my desk saying “I just want to hug you”. She gave me the news that all of the tumors are gone! Lord we thank you for this miracle with this little girl. We pray that she will continue to live and thrive and that her story will be a testimony to how mighty you are.
1Corinthians 6:14 And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment