Saturday, October 20, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 330

Last night my husband came over to me on the couch and held out his hand. I was not overly enthused as I was icing my shoulder at the time which was inflamed but I got up. He said he had something to show me. So he led me outside onto our front porch to see a beautiful sunset sky. We just stood there together holding each other looking at the sunset. I have always been appreciative of sunsets, sunrises and just the beauty all around us in God’s world, often running to grab a camera to take a picture but to actually have my husband feeling the same way and appreciating it together was a very moving moment so I didn’t rush off to grab a camera which is probably a first. Of course, my daughter came out asking what we were doing. After explaining, she joined us in our hug and watching but didn’t have the full appreciation of the moment and asked “when are we going to be done?” We just both laughed and I said I think the moment is gone now and went back inside. Thank you Lord for not only the beauty and wonder you have created for us to enjoy in this world but thank you for the opportunity to share it with those you love.
Psalm 9:1 “I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.”

No comments:

Post a Comment