Tuesday, October 23, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 333

I think we all get in them, yes, even men! It goes by many names: depression, feeling blue, out-of-it, a “funk”. I am in a “funk” right now. My desire to get up and go to a job full of negativity is not there. I am tired of hearing how much work we are getting and how we can’t do it all and the frustrations of new programs to learn that don’t work all that well and trying to communicate with people that don’t communicate well. But what made me rise up this morning, God calling me…. Saying you can be the one person in the midst of this negativity that can show God’s glory. Be the positive one, be the one that handles the frustrations well, that helps people before they even think to ask for it, the one with a smile and a heart of love. Okay Lord, I know I can do it with your help and a cup of coffee.  I am off to smile and love my way through my day…
Psalm 16:7-8 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me.  Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment