Tuesday, October 16, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 326

This may seem trivial to some but every praise to God is time talking with him. I went to bed last night super tired from my not-so-great night of sleep the night before thanks to my shoulders. I hadn’t been watching the Broncos and Chargers game but took some time last night to read my bible study book. The score was Chargers 26 Denver 21 and my final words out of my mouth were ‘oh close game’. I did not know the Broncos had come back from a 26-0 score to beating the Chargers in overtime 35-26.  Thank you Lord for the fun these nail-biting games can be but thank you more for helping me sleep blissfully through the remainder of the game and probably my hubbies loud exclamations. He was super excited to show me as soon as I woke up this morning! Glory to God for the awesome Bronco win!
Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment