Tuesday, October 2, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 312

Confusion comes when we aren't focused on the Lord. That's where I have been, away from the Lord and wrapped up in what I want to do with my life and how to do it. I started having doubts about the schooling I thought would be good and started looking at the regular route to be a counselor and got really discouraged by the length of time it will take. I am feeling not so sure anymore of what I am to do. So, I am going back to the one and only thing that can give me peace, the word of God. No more researching the internet for me. The Lord is my only guide and as I get my focus back on Him, he will gently guide me towards what he wants for me to do. I think my fear of getting older is making me impatient but I have to wait for the Lord and what he will say to me.
Psalm 12:6 And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.

No comments:

Post a Comment