Wednesday, October 3, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 313

Thanks to getting my focus back on the Lord, he clearly spoke to me yesterday. I have been thinking of my calling as my dream job or my new career and have been looking at the schooling of it as such but God wants me to focus on the calling of counseling others.  I had been thinking of it as a career but it is a calling and I am to worry no more about getting into another career but just studying on how to counsel others. God told me it all comes down to faith. Just have faith in him and do what he is calling you to do. I feel much more at peace now about it all. The word of God can bring us the healing and growth we need and that God wants for us. So my focus will continue to be on the Word of God and I will let him lead me.
Galatians 1:15 Paul writes, I want to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up.  I did not receive it from any man, nor wa I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment