Tuesday, July 31, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 249

Most of my extended family on my father's side are going on a cruise in 2014 and I am so happy to say we are a part of that. I started looking into the different shore excursions for each place we visit and was just getting so excited about the possibilities. I really want to do a swim with the dolphins kind of thing. There is just something about dolphins that is undeniably appealing. They were created by God to always look like they are smiling. And just like a person smiling at you makes you want to smile back, looking at a dolphin makes me want to smile too. I have often had people ask me if I am okay because of the look on my face. Honestly, I don't know what that look is but I am thinking that without a smile on my face, people automatically assume something is wrong. I guess it's just the way God made me and the people always asking if I am okay are showing me they care which means so much. Usually, there is nothing wrong at all. I am just thinking, contemplating, day dreaming but other times the pain I may be having is showing on my face. I am not sure my smile muscles are up for the challenge of smiling all the time but it is my desire to show my smile for others and for God in my body language, my behaviors, my words. Hopefully I can shine with the love of God and that will make up for the smile that may or may not be missing at the moment. Thank you Lord for dolphins and the smiles they bring to all.
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment