Friday, July 20, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 238

I was doing my morning exercise when my hubbie came down in his rob with shaving cream all over his face telling me to turn on the news that their was a mass shooting in south part of Denver. Needless to say my thoughts have been on this tragic event and the people who have been affected, some deathly. Despite the horror of events we turn on and see in our news in our neighborhoods and all over the world, we need to praise God for being there. Many will ask why? Why didn't God do something to save these people? I don't have that answer. I do know we live in a fallen world that is under the domain of the evil one and though we see and hear and even experience things of evil like this, God has not forgotten us. We have the hope of Jesus and of eternal life with God. Thank you Lord for rescusing us ultimately from the evil in this world. Give us courage to face each day knowing that despite what may happen you are for us not against us. Amen.
Romans 8:31-32 If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

No comments:

Post a Comment