Thursday, July 19, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challeng-Day 237

My cousin and her family came into town unexpectedly for a quick visit over dinner. She kept saying 'why did I move to Texas?' She has always been very extroverted. She can strike up a conversation with anyone and will. She makes me want to be brave in just reaching out to people. Turns out her unexpected visit is more than just a blessing to see her and visit with her and her family but she has inspired me to get that 10lbs I have put on back off. She is a Health Coach for Take Shape for Life and because of her excitement and encouragement I bit the bullet and ordered the food to get started. It's going to be here any day now and I will probably start officially on Monday. Needless to say, I have been eating whatever I want and put on another pound or two just anticipating starting this diet. I love the fact that I have my own personal coach to help me through the hurdles and celebrate with me the accomplishments. Praises to my Abba for bringing my cousin to me and getting me started on getting my body, God's temple, back in shape to do his work.
Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment