Thursday, July 26, 2012

365 Days of Prasie Challenge-Day 244

I have been steadily working on getting my photos organized in folders on my computer. It is a monumental task to say the least and probably one that most people face but will never tackle because its just so much. This is definitely a task that you can't just sit down and get done in a couple of hours. I started the task a few months ago. The easiest way to orgainze seemed to be by putting named events and activities inside a folder for the whole year. So I have about 20 folders with names like Mother's Day, Sledding Fun, TJ Bday Party, etc. It has become so much easier to find photos. I finally got 2010's folder done last week and this week I have been uploading them to Costco so I can finally get some photos printed for the layouts I have created that are sitting around waiting for the photos. I can't wait to show you some of them!!! When I think of the task of organizing my photos, it makes me think of the task that God calls us to. What is that task? The main task God calls us to is to spread the word of the gospel, share about Jesus and what he did for us, live the Word the best we can. This is a monumental task and like orgainizing photos has to be done as a process one step at a time. The sooner you begin working your task the more you will accomplish with it and untold blessings will come from it. Think about what you need to work on that will help you with your task for God. Is it learning to pray more consistently? How about reading the bible everyday? Maybe you just need to work on an attitude change? Stop and take some time to really think about what is the next part of the process you need to work on for the task God calls us to. Here is a link to an article that talks about the three scriptures that capture the gospel in a nutshell that we can memorize and share with others. http://bondchristian.com/the-whole-gospel-in-only-3-verses-yeah/
Mark 16:15-16 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

No comments:

Post a Comment