Tuesday, July 3, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 221

As I pondered what to write, I looked up at my wall of scrapbook pages and all the photos, all the memories and a sadness came over me for the families that lost their homes this week to the fire. I know that for me, considering my memory is not so good, that these photos and scrapbook pages mean the world to me. Your kids grow up so fast. It really all does go by in the blink of an eye. But there are those moments that you capture on film or nowadays, digitally that show who we are as human beings. What it really is showing is a glimpse of God. The joy you see in faces, the love you see in the hugs and arms around each other, the smiles of those you love and who love you, the experiences that are captured that show how much the Lord has blessed us with. God is everywhere, within our lives if only we open our eyes to see it. And even if you don't have the photos or scrapbook pages to look at, we have the present and the future to look at and see and feel God. Praise to God for being with us at all times.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. -- Psalm 46:1

Father's Day 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment