Tuesday, May 1, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 158

I am still trying to wake up and feeling pretty out of it. It must have been that essential oil I put on last night called Serenity. I was having the best dream with romance, car chases and excitement. It was like I was in a movie. It took my daughter knocking at the door to wake me up and my hubbie says "that must have been some dream; you were making all kinds of noises." I am going to have to tell him about the super cool convertable black mustang I got to drive fast in the dream. I would love to go back to bed but I must go get caffinated and be off to work. Thank you Lord for the stress-releasing power a dream can bring and for caffiene.
Psalm 119: 10 I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment