Thursday, May 3, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 160

I am researching analogies in the bible. It is going to be the driving force for my faithbooking bible study that I am going to write. I got an email from my dad with this analogy in it: The love of God is like a sea. We may see where it begins but never its ending. Growing up in California, I had my share of beach days and always loved to look out over the vast ocean. You really can't help but feel God when you are looking at something like that. My operating procedure is to let this simmer in my heart for a few days and let God help me come up with another analogy that will speak the same truth. Write this analogy out today for yourself and let it simmer in you and wait for God to bring you another way that shows his love. Lord, thank you for the vastness of your love!
Ephesians 3:18 And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you my be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment